Wednesday 28 April 2010

Cartoonists do coffee


Look who was in my garden yesterday? The lovely and talented Sarah McIntyre trekked all the way from Sarf London to have a cosy chat in the sunshine among the apple blossom and the washing. It's good to hang out with the comics sisterhood, draw pictures and talk about life, cartooning and pens. I found out Sarah lived in Moscow for two years!
I am now blushing as she has posted a full report of the encounter with pics and everything. It makes my house sound interesting as opposed to just messy.

5 comments:

rob jackson said...

Yay, there's my badly made bog wizards duck!

fabtoons said...

He normally hangs out with the Schmurgen dolls but I hadn't unpacked them after Unicon.
You must be gearing up for your trip.
:-)

rob jackson said...

Yep, nearly all ready now. I bought a new bag with wheels yesterday as I killed off the last one in London. I posted a bunch of stuff there so I am hoping that arrives in time as it got stuck with all the volcano ash. It's still got another week yet so it should turn up...

fabtoons said...

Don't forget to pack my comics for Abby and Tim!
When are you actually heading off?

rob jackson said...

I'll put them in my pile of comics. I'm going on Wednesday.